Thanksgiving is almost here, the time for reflecting and giving thanks. Although 2020 has been a very challenging year, we still have so much to be thankful for such as our family and our community. We are also thankful for automobiles. Wondering why? Let us explain.
- They Keep Us Warm & Cool – In the cold of winter our cars keep us warm and in the hot of summer our cars keep us cool. It’s good to be comfortable!
- They Get Us Where We Need to Go – Whether it’s work, school or errands, our cars get us there. We sure are thankful for that.
- They Keep Us Safe – Automobiles of today are loaded with safety features that protect us from the unexpected on the road.
- They Let Us Have Fun – How do we get to our friend’s house? How do we get to a concert? How do we get to the fair? Automobiles, of course!
- They Help Us Make Memories – It’s true…some of our best memories often involve our cars. Whether it’s the road trip of a lifetime, a day at the car show, or changing the oil with Dad, our cars bring us smiles.
What are you thankful for this year? We hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!