In honor of the holiday season, we’ve put together a list of the gift ideas for the driver on your shopping list, from the car buff to your relative who thinks that vehicle maintenance is life’s biggest inconvenience.
- Weather Resistant Car Cover – Snow, sleet, slush and road salt can all wreak havoc on your vehicles undercarriage and body. Having a weather resistant car cover can not only make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and to clear off in the mornings, it can also help prevent rust and paint damage. Even in the sunny seasons, a vehicle cover can keep your vehicle dry from the rain and protected from the damage of the sun. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
- Windshield Cover – One of the worst things in the winter is having to stand out in the cold weather scraping ice off of your windshield. This cover sits over your windshield while you’re warm and toasty indoors, and simply peels off when you go to get into your car. This is the perfect gift for the person who is always cold or always in a rush.
- Car Wash Pass – Rock salt, caked on slush and all of the joys that come with winter don’t just make your car look dirty; it can cause serious damage to your vehicle. Spend a little now, to save a lot later.
- Handheld Vacuum – A vehicle is an investment, and just as having a clean exterior can prolong the life of your car, keeping the interior clean and properly cared for can help a car hold its value. This great gift is also amazing for the mom in your life whose little ones love to crush up gold fish and stuff the crumbs into the seat creases for safe keeping.
- Warming Car Seat Covers – For the “always” cold person on your list, consider seat covers that warm up to make their commute cozier this winter. For double points, having a seat cover will help preserve the interior and retain the vehicle’s value.
- Anti-fog for Windshields- Have you ever gotten into your car on a cold day and turned up the defrosters just to find yourself gasping for air and removing layers by the time they’re cleared? After doing this dance so many times you give up and just decide to deal with somewhat foggy windows, it’s not that far anyways. There are already plenty of dangers during the winter, from slippery roads to sun glare on the snow, why make it worse by adding foggy windows to the mix? This stocking stuffer is a great way to say “I love you, and I want to keep you safe and comfortable” this holiday season.
- All-Season Floor Mats – Wet, snowy boots tromping in and out of your vehicle all season long. Need we say more?
- Battery Jumper Pack – If you’ve ever had a car that didn’t want to start in the winter, you know just how uncomfortable it can be. As a new driver, it can even be a little scary and stressful. That’s why a battery jumper pack is the perfect gift for the teen on your list. Many of them even come equipped with a flashlight, air compressor, and USB ports.
Happy shopping and Happy Holidays to you and your family!